— 23 Jun 2016
On why Jekyll:
- I love Markdown. Markdown > complex GUI any day.
- GitHub Pages can host my website for free.
- I live with my text editor nowadays (even my to-do list is in my text editor), so it’s nice that I get to publish my websites from my text editor.
- It’s real easy to tweak, since everything lives in my text editor. See #3.
So now what?
- I still use & develop websites with WordPress. People still need WordPress and all of its amazing features (which, in my case, I don’t really need).
- This blog is mainly for my learning purpose. I keep the sentimental, depressing, woe-is-me posts to myself.
Happy exploring (there isn’t much here though).